We're one of the most popular destinations in the North West for school trips. Visits are great value with special prices for educational groups, and free resources for teachers and pupils.
What can we visit?
- Croxteth Hall has a rich history and it depicts life both ‘above’ and ‘below stairs’ at the turn of the 19th Century. The Corris Classroom in the Hall has a selection of domestic items from the past that groups can handle, work out their uses and contrast them with their modern day equivalents.
- The Victorian Walled Garden is a place to learn about gardens, food, plants and growing. The greenhouses also display the Liverpool Botanical Collection – mostly tropical plants from around the world dating from 1803.
- The Country Park provides acres of space to discover a variety of natural habitats. Ideal for wildlife discovery, river studies, minibeast hunts – but also as a place for physical activity, using the lawns, fields and woods. School games boxes, trail information is available.
- Croxteth Park Farm is now run by Neighbourhood Services Company Ltd. The Farm offers educational visits too – see the Croxteth Park Farm for more details.
Find out more
Use our form below to tell us about you, your school and the type of what trip you are planning. If you have booked with us before and want to book again, you can also use this form.
Enquire or book now
Educational Visits Saver Ticket (Hall and Garden): Pupils £2.70. Paying adult/teacher £4.00.
Hall only: Pupils £2.70. Paying adult/teacher £4.00.
Walled garden only: Accompanied children free of charge. Paying adult/teacher £1.50.
We allow one free supervising adult with the following groups:
- Years 1-3: 6 pupils.
- Years 4-6: 10 pupils.
- Year 7: 15 pupils and over.
All essential carers (SEN) go free.